Monday, October 18, 2010

I.E




{I was fortunate enough to see these in the flesh on Saturday, and I have to say they came out really nice. It's great to see so many amazing outtakes from all the articles featured in the first two issues, not to mention a great way to "celebrate" each year as it passes for the magazine.

It's basically an annual.

A really good one.

Full colour newsprint, cardboard stock wrap-around cover. All sorts of awesome, and available at Partners & Spade and HERE. Right now.

Oh and Issue Three is practically days away... More on that to follow though}

3 comments:

TGF said...

Thanks mate; for this post, and all your hard work on Issue 03.

Clubhouse.

See you next week.

Bantik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bantik said...

I'd like to marry a man with aesthetics like yours. Sometimes I check your blog for inspiration.

Keep up the good work!