Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ISSUE 4




{At the printers, and available soon enough.

I've always known how much work goes into each of these; honestly so much get's done by so few people to make these happen, but I think this issue was where the work load really became apparent. The guys all work super hard for each issue to outshine the last, and I can't wait to see this one.

The covers should give you some ideas.

I'll post more here, on this, once it's out and available. Quite a lot to say this time around...}

6 comments:

TGF said...

Thanks for the post mate.

It's a great issue; we're really pleased with it...

And we couldn't have done it without you!

Christophe said...

Looks BIG!

And Bill Callahan too eh? Hmm...

...an interesting development.

P.M said...

Very interesting indeed, I wonder who suggested that one...

Anonymous said...

McNairy looks special needs

misterman said...

I AM SPECIAL NEEDS

Unknown said...

cool...may i ask who shot both covers?